Onew

Jonghyun

Key

Minho

Taemin
.A R I.





Yesterday and today~
Saturday 16 February 2013 | 09:06 | 0 Cutie(s)

Annyeong annyeong :) ARI’s here.


For this entry, I have a storydemory about today and yesterday.
Yesterday ……
Anyway, my sister ask me yesterday (Jumaat) : Adik, nak ikut akak pegi seminar tak esok ? I didn’t answered her question but I’m asking her back with these questions : Haa ? Seminar apa ? Kat mana ? My sister answered this : Seminar about wanita at Alor Star.




OK, I see. For a moment I was like : Oooooooo~~~~
*Hmmm, nak pegi ke tak ni. Wanita ? Hmmmm~~~*
In my head, I was thinking like that. Ohhhh, what should I do ?
You know why I’m hard to make a decision ? It is because, I’m totally a lazy person ! Huahahaha *sometimes -,-

Suddenly my sister said : Heyyy, cepatlaaa. You wanna go or not ?
Then I replied : Oklah, I’ll go. Pukul berapa nak pegi ?
My sister : Around pukul 6.50 pagi. Haaa, bagi IC.
Me : Bla bla bla an so on ……

Today ….
// At Dewan MBAS level 7 at City Plaza *mybe, lol* //

I’m walking with my sister + my sister’s friend and we entered the ‘Dewan MBAS’. In there, we’re given a number. One person one number. My sister dapat number 1 and me ??? Haiyaaa~ I’ve got number 10. So me and my sister were not sitting together. Woooo~~


At first I feel : Yaaaa, why why why ?? Kenapa kena duduk asing ?? Grrr~~
*mesti korang cakap ARI ni macam manja kan? Huuu, whateverlah. Haha :P*
So bila semua dah duduk satu meja kan, kami saling kenal-kenal laa. Kebanyakkannya pangkat-pangkat kakak-kakak, makcik-makcik laa. Nama pun wanita kan ?? Heee :3 
Bila orang dah penuh dalam dewan tu, so the event pon start.
Adalah ketibaan ketibaan VVIP and so on laaa *malas nak tulis. tak pnting anyway. Lol -,-*



At first dengar seminar tu memang laa ngantok *kelip kelip jaa mata ni* but lama kelamaan seminar tu semakin seronok. Weee ~
Seronok rupanya. Tak rugi tak rugi. Then, we take a short break untuk breakfast. It is about 45 minutes macam tu laa. Ada mee goring, bihun goring, kuih muih and hot tea. Sedapppp!!! Haha.

Ok, then we continue that ‘seminar’ back. Dengar punya dengar, kami dikejutkan dengan kedatangan #IronLady. Haaaa, kenal ? Of course laa kan :) When I saw her face to face *in real*, I was like : Waaaaa, she is beautiful, gorgeus, strong, powerful and brave woman !! When she start to talk, again I was like : Waaaaaaaa, she is very very talkative, funny and brave. *Yaaa, I hope I can be like her one day. InsyaAllah*

After that, kami kena buat perbincangan. Setiap kumpulan akan ada 1 fesi. The fesi(s) are UKM’s student. *Auww auwww, our fesi is so sweet, cute and hitam manis. His name is Safwan. Yes yes, a guy. Wooohhhoo~* [Gedik pulak -,-]
We make some discussion about bla bla bla …*don’t wanna write. lazy.*
Suddenly, again we’re surprised akan kedatangan Tun Dr Mahathir’s son, Dato’ Paduka Mukhriz.



When I saw him, I was like : Aaaaa, comelnyaaa. Memang putih laaa. [Excited]
Ok, then dia cakap sedikit kata alu aluan laa kan. Itu ini and so on….
Bila dah habis semua, again we’re given ‘lunch’. Yes yes *hungry~*
Makan makan and then terus bersurai..
The END of the story …..


p/s : English broken. Maaf >.< I’m not quite good in English but I will practice more and more.
         Ada penggunaan bahasa rojak. Maaf again :)

Komawo~ Done here. Adios.



#GetWellSoonHimchan. Miss you~ Haha. SHINee’s back nextweek !! Can’t wait. Omo~